Benefits of Accounts Receivable Funding
Accounts Receivable Funding is a $1.1 trillion financial industry worldwide that provides a cash infusion to a wide variety of businesses of all sizes. It has been used for decades by multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 companies such as IBM, Georgia Pacific, Scott Paper, Honeywell, and Shell Oil.
Now, this proven, debt-free, and flexible method of generating working capital with a non-performing asset, your A/R, is available to smaller-sized businesses like yours.
Xynergy’s Accounts Receivable Funding Program:
- Offers you immediate and dependable access to unlimited working capital
- Quickly strengthens your company’s financial statements and credit rating
- Makes it possible for you to obtain cash discounts for early payment of your accounts payable (or any other debt)
- Gives you the ability to offer better credit terms to your clients
- Increases your purchasing power and provides cash for marketing, expansion, and new equipment
- Can enable you to meet payroll, pay your taxes on time, and eliminate the need to file bankruptcy
Some of the more common commercial industries that rely on accounts receivable funding to maintain a steady flow of cash include:
- Personnel/Temp agencies Professional Services
- Toys and sporting goods
- Security companies
- Commercial printers
- Cable installers
Xynergy specializes in Government Vendors utilizing the “Federal Assignment of Claims Act”
As a supplier to the United States Government, you contract to provide products or services to the strongest debtor in the world. In accordance with the 1986 Assignment of Claims Act 52.232-23, you can significantly benefit from the financial strength of the U.S. Government because you qualify for access to unlimited working capital through Xynergy’s A/R Funding Program for Government Vendors.
Xynergy’s Funding Program for Government Vendors offers you:
- A working capital account with access to your cash within 24 hours of acceptance and approval of your invoice by the U.S. Government
- The ability to increase business opportunities within the government sector. You will have a no-debt, no-risk strategic financial advantage that enables you to successfully compete with larger organizations for lucrative government contracts, with the same level of required financial feasibility
- The ability to gain access to significant working capital through the creditworthiness of the U.S. Government
- The capability to eliminate inconsistent cash flow
- Low per diem fees
- No long-term commitment
- Maximum flexibility – you choose which invoices to fund
- Flexible underwriting requirements, unlike traditional lending sources (banks)
The U.S. Government encourages their vendors to seek accounts receivable factoring of their invoices in order to help them grow, improve cash flow, increase performance, and level the playing field.